Thursday, February 12, 2015

Valentine's Day Cupcakes


While shopping one day, my mom told me to run and pick out a cake mix...and on a whim I picked up a Duncan Hines Strawberry mix. We don't normally have Strawberry cake (we're more chocolate people) but the pink color was perfect for Valentine's Day this week, and I happened to have suitable decorations as well. :)




However, we ended up running out of cupcake papers, so I used our tiny cake pan to make a little mini layer cake. It turned out to be a little messy, but still cute.


I think we had all forgotten how good strawberry cake is! It's one of my mom's favorites and now that we've all remembered how much we like it, I'm sure we'll be buying it more often. 

It's a little early, but have a wonderful Valentine's Day!

~Hayden

Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins. 
-1 Peter 4:8



No comments:

Post a Comment